PERSONAL GRADUATION PLANS FOR FRESHMEN ON APRIL 27TH OR 30TH
Freshmen students will be completing their Personal Graduation Plans, also known as PGPs, with the help of their counselor.
The PGP is a one page document which summarizes the student's chosen graduation plan and endorsement, as well as the performance acknowledgements that the student intends to complete by senior year. It also lists their career interests and learning style based on surveys completed in CareerCruising.
Students will meet in the library by period, with their World Geography class and counselor.
- On-level World Geography will meet on Friday, April 27th, during 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 6th period (Teachers: Sumpter, Collier, and Franklin)
- Pre-AP World Geography will meet on April 30th, during 1st, 4th or 6th period (Teacher: Maldonado-Tellez)
Parent attendance is not mandatory and the PGP one-page document will be sent home for signature, but parents who wish to attend may do so. Ask your student when their World Geography period is if you wish to attend.
STUDENTS! go to the link below to complete the PGP Google form on April 27th or 30th
Not active till April 27th.
STUDENTS, TAKE THE SAT ON OUR CAMPUS !!!!
WHEN: SATURDAY, JUNE 2ND, 2018
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: MAY 3, 2018. (MAY 23, 2018, WITH LATE FEE)
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Go to SAT.org and follow the prompts.
Remember that, if you qualify for free or reduced lunches,
you can get a fee waiver from your counselor to pay for the SAT.
CAP AND GOWN FOR SENIORS!!!!!
If you have not ordered your cap and gown, please do so soon.
A Graduation Package with cap, gown and tassel is $42.95.
After a $10.00 late fee applies.
You need to order online at
CURRENT SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS!!!!!
IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO TAKE DUAL CREDIT CLASSES NEXT YEAR.....
The forms you received from your counselor during registrations between Feb 22 and March 1st are now DUE in the counseling office A.S.A.P.
For ASU US History:
- complete the application online, and
- return the Agreement Form completed and signed.
For Temple College:
- complete an application (if first time student),
- complete a registration for PER SEMESTER (summer and fall separate),
- bring your meningitis shot records,
- complete/pass the TSI in TC Hutto and bring in the results (SAT score of 480 in Reading and 530 in math exempt you from the TSI)
For TC application, see the document below:
CREDIT BY EXAMINATION (CBE) 2018
The window for registration for acceleration testing in grades K-5 and Credit by Exam in grades 6-12 is April 16- May 4.
If you want to request a CBE, make sure you are registered with your counselor during this time frame.
Further information for can be found in the link below. Note that CBE without prior instruction and CBE with prior instructions have different qualifying criteria!